Belts can resist high weight
In automated systems, often stacks of crates are buffered. Due to its robust construction, this modular conveyor provides a solution. These modular conveyor belts are used for both stacks of crates and single crates which need to be changed in orientation.
Laterally pushing off single crates (e.g. at a sorting station or at a reject station), is certainly an advantage of this type of low friction modular conveyor belt.
Characteristics of this product
- Robust construction
- Hygienic design
- Belts can resist high weight
- Wide range of applications
- Easy access for maintenance
- Wearing parts are easily replaceable
- Optionally available with drip pan under the transport
- Optionally available with moveable side guides
- Optionally available with self-tracking belt construction