Robust crate washer designed to clean up to 6,000 crates per hour (24/7) with a heavy soiling.
The Eco Clean Master Professional is Numafa’s most advanced crate washer. The machine is designed to clean up to 6,000 crates per hour (24/7) with a heavy soiling. This crate washer is mostly built as a double track machine and due to its robust construction often used by logistic service providers.
Due to the high number of crates which are cleaned per hour, the crate washer is often chosen in combination with a fully automated handling system of Numafa. This may include (de)palletizing, (de)stacking, crate openers and crate closers
Characteristics of this product
- The Eco Clean Master Professional is the most advanced industrial crate washer;
- Depending on the number of crates to be washed and the type of soiling, Numafa can provide multiple washing sections (of different dimensions);
- Sieve plate with a 0.75 millimeter diameter;
- Types of heating (optional):
- steam (direct or in combination with a heat exchanger);
- boiler (central heating system in combination with a heat exchanger);
- gas (gas burner in combination with a heat exchanger);
- Bigger tanks for 24 hours per day production and longer lifetime of the water;
- Customer specific options can be applied.